The Nation Of Gods and Earths Supreme Lessons Nation Of Gods and Earths Supreme Lessons
What We Teach
1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.
2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.
3. That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to understanding man’s relationship to the universe.
4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self sufficient as a people.
6. That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.
7. That the black man is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.
8. That our children are our link to the future and they must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected andeducated.
9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of the nation.
What We Will Achieve
1.National Consciousness: National Consciousness is the consciousness of our origin in this world, which isdivine. As a nation of people we are the first in existence and all other peoples derived from us. NationalConsciousness is the awareness of the unique history and culture of Black people and the unequaledcontributions we have made to world civilization, by being the fathers and mothers of civilization.
National Consciousness is the awareness that we are all one people regardless to our geographical origins and that we must work and struggle as one if we are to liberate ourselves from the domination of outside forces and bring into existence a Universal Government of Love, Peace and Happiness for all the people of the planet.
2. Community Control: Community Control of the educational, economic, political, media and health institution son our community. Our demand for Community Control flows naturally out of our science of life, which teaches that we are the Supreme Being in person and the sole controllers of our own destiny; thus we must have same control on the collective level that we strive to attain on the individual level. It is prerequisite to our survival that we take control of the life sustaining goods and services that every community needs in order to maintain and advance itself and advance civilization. Only when we have achieved complete Community Control will we be able to prove to the world the greatness and majesty of our Divine Culture, which is Freedom.
3. Peace. Peace is the absence of confusion (chaos) and the absence of confusion is Order. Law and Order is the very foundation upon which our Science of Life rest. Supreme Mathematics is the Law and Order of the Universe, this is the Science of Islam, which is Peace. Peace is Supreme Understanding between people for the benefit of the whole. We will achieve Peace, in ourselves, in our communities, in our nation and in the world. This is our ultimate goal. Why We Are Not Muslim Throughout the various religious Muslim communities there have been wide discussions pertaining to the Nation of Gods and Earths (5% Nation). The charge that we are not Muslims and that we represent “true” Islam in a false way has been laid against us. The following will give some insight on why we don`t consider ourselves Muslims yet still utilize words such as Allah and Islam within our paradigm. The Science of Islam v.s. The Religion of Islam : We of the Nation of Gods and Earths study Islam as a Science not as a Religion. A Science must follow in the exact scientific method in order to come to a right and exact conclusion. One must apply observation to extract immutable laws.
The outcome must be able to be reteste dunder similar circumstances and the same data must come into existence. A Religion is defined as a set of beliefs. In the case of Religion it is belief in that which cannot be detected by the senses. It is the belief in an astral, invisible God. A Muslim, by definition, submits himself to Allah. In the religious paradigm Allah is not Muslim forhe does not submit to Self. In the Nation of Gods and Earths the Black man is defined as God. God does not submit. A Muslim upholds the 5 pillars of Iman (Faith) declaring there is no God but Allah, Salah (Prayer), Zakah(the tax for the poor), Sawm (Fasting), and Hajj (the pilgrimage to Mecca). The Nation of Gods and Earths does not hold itself to any of these. We do not claim to be Muslim. Why We Utilize Words Such As “Allah” and “Islam” : First there is a distinction between what is to be considered “Muslim” and what is just “Arabic.”
The two are not interchangeable. There are many who are classified as Arab whose Religion is Christianity, Judaism, etc… They all speak Arabic. Allah and Islam are “Arabic” words and not “Muslim” words. Islam means peace. The word “Islam” is not “owned” by the “religion” of Islam. We utilize its “original” definition. Allah translates as “The God.” Does the “religion” of Islam own the concept of “God?” No. God in Arabic is ilah and since there are no capital letters in Arabic, the il in the form of Alwas added to make this rendering unique. Yet, all in all, it is still the God. We utilize “Arabic” for it underscoresour utilization of Mathematics as the Foundation for our Science. Numerals are represented as “Arabic” numerals in Mathematics. Therefore we utilized various “Arabic” words to show this connection. Even in the religious paradigm the prophets of the Bible practiced “Islam.”
They did not have to wait for the prophet Muhammad to come and reform the religion of Islam for them to be accepted by the creator. If they utilize the five pillars they were not Muslim, yet they practiced Islam. Conclusion : In closing I would just like to say that we are not Muslim, nor do we claim to be. A Muslim is 5, God is7. God is not a Muslim. God does not submit. The Origin of The 5% Title Five Percenters teach that Black people specifically, and the entire world population more generally, can be divided into three groups:-
The 85%, easily led in the wrong direction hard to be led in the right direction, who are the humble masses, mentally deaf, dumb, and blind to the truth about themselves and the world in which they live.-The 10%, who understand much of the truth but use it to their advantage to keep the 85% under their control through religion, politics, entertainment, economics, and other methods.-The 5%, who are the enlightened divine beings, having repossessed knowledge of the truth regarding the foundations of life and of oneself, and seek to punitively liberate the 85% through education. The percentages presented are not meant to be exact but are instead meant to represent the public, the religious and political rulers, and the few truly enlightened people on earth, respectively. The numbers used point out common traits to identify the members of these three groups and can be fully understood using the language of Supreme Mathematics.